If you are using the premises provided by the Experience Center, we are offering you the following, in accordance with the current measures prescribed against Covid-19 virus, and for the safety of all visitors:
- Room Don of adequate size – more than 4 m2 is provided for each visitor.
- Disinfection doormat at the entrance.
- Hand sanitizers on arrival.
- At the entrance to the Center the hostess measures the temperature of each participant with non-contact thermometer. Germicidal lamp that “kills everything” 🙂
- A mask or a visor is provided for each participant and one of these two is mandatory to wear at the Experience Center.
- All rooms are ventilated every hour.
- During the day, a hostess with a visor and gloves is at your disposal, offering food and drinks.
- There are tables outside to be used during refreshment breaks.
- In the Experience Center, we are using either plastic disposable cups, or glass cups, washed in a professional dishwasher, Winterhalter UC-S. Hygiene is at the highest possible level.
- And finally, if all of the above is not enough, we also have: http://www.skills.rs/images/i1/cak-noris.jpg